Monday, June 14, 2010

My Brother is Married!

My brother was married this past Saturday up in Auberry. (about 45 min. above Fresno in the foothills) They got married on Kaitlyn's grandparent's ranch. Everyone did a lot of work to get the ranch ready for a beautiful wedding. It was such a great day, the weather was perfect, the horses cooperated, and everyone had a great time.

This is my sister and her husband Rudy. Deanna is due on Sept. 29th

We were in charge of the rehearsal dinner the night before. We had everything set up in plenty of time to mess around taking photos with the horses.
This is just a sweet shot of my brother and Kaitlyn taking care of the horses before the rehearsal dinner.
My parents
The siblings Kaitlyn made a sweet entrance on her horse Cody. I've been to a lot of weddings but havn't seen the bride enter on horseback yet.


Just married! The reception was up above on the tennis court.




Dance party!


A rare snapshop of my mom actually on the dance floor


Off to Cabo!

No comments: