Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving




Just a few pics from Thanksgiving in the valley. Tim and I were in Fresno this year with the Richards. It was great to see the family and be with the grandparents. My 92 year old grandma even made it! We've officially started splitting the holidays between the families. So this year it will be Christmas in Orange County with the Romano Family. It will be awfully weird waking up on Christmas morning without the fog we know as our "white Christmas" in the valley, but it might be a nice change of pace to see a little more sunshine.

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm so glad you got to spend the holiday with your Grandmother, Debra (the rest of the family as well, but I know Grandma is special to you!)
We look forward to seeing you guys for Christmas here...and I'm working at re-inventing my whole wheat bread recipe!!!

harmijo said...

It's great to see the whole family, you all look so great. I sure do miss everyone! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving :)