Sunday, May 17, 2009

Shower Time!























We celebrated Deanna (my sister) this weekend as she is on the home stretch to her wedding day. She is getting married in June, so I threw her a shower. We had the most beautiful weather this weekend and were able to celebrate outside. We went to Novo for dessert and had quite a sampling. If you have never been to Novo, had a chance to sit on the back patio by the creek, and order dessert I highly recommend it. After dessert we went to Sycamore Mineral Springs to soak in the hot tubs. I think we all felt pampered by the end of the night. Can't wait until the big day!





1 comment:

harmijo said...

What a pretty picture of you and Deanna at the end in your home, and the close up of Deanna laughing with her veil on is great too. All of the pictures really captured the mood of the day, which looks to have been filled with lots of joy. I'm so glad you guys had such a beautiful day!