Saturday, May 23, 2009

Edna Valley








Exercising the dog doesn't get much better than this. I have always been enamored with vineyards and just think they make for the most beautiful scenery. We got a new camera for our summer roadtrip to the Pacific Northwest and Alaska this summer, so what better place to try it out than Edna Valley. I would just love some property in the tiny town of Edna one day. I think it might always have to be a dream considering the price tag on that land. It is definitely on the top ten list of places to start my "dream" bed and breakfast/wedding venue one day.


2 comments:

harmijo said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope your B&B dream comes true one day :) I so envy you going to Alaska this summer! We have been to Alaska twice and LOVED it! Be sure whichever hotel you stay at has blackout blinds though as it is bright as daylight until midnight and it's hard to fall asleep :P It's fun though if you want to stay up :) Have fun on your trip!

Unknown said...

wow! beautiful photos tim and debra - and i love your dog. So cute! Hope you two are well.