Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Introducing Cruella Devil and Lucky the Dalmation

That's right.... Cruella and Lucky were the 2007 "Fall Fun Party" couples costume winners! The competition was stiff between the Tortoise and the Hare, Scooby Doo and the gang, and many more. Tim and I had such a fun time getting ready for this Halloween costume party. We did it in record time of about an hour and a half. Walking into the party we were barely recognizable (I think the wig did it for me, maybe it was the ears for Tim) I had a great time all night walking Tim around on a leash (which he didn't seem to mind too much) and socializing. I have never been one to really go all out on dressing up, but I don't believe there will be any turning back after this one. The only bummer of the night was leaving the party and asking ourselves, "what on earth are we going to come up with next year to top this one!"

1 comment:

Sara said...

You guys looked awesome! Sorry we had to miss out on all the fun because I'm sure it was really funny to see you guys all decked out in person rather than just in the photos.