Sunday, October 14, 2007

For Men Only



Some of you men bloggers out there may be thinking that rings and churches are nice and all but our blog is lacking something every relationship needs - testosterone! So this post is for all the dedicated men out there who think that calloused hands and dirty jeans are the way to a woman's heart. In addition to planning our wedding, I (Tim) have been hard at work on a room addition to the house. I'm converting a small bedroom into a true master bedroom with it's own bathroom (finally another bathroom!). I hope you enjoy the little time lapse video. It's amazing how easy two months of sweat labor looks when condensed into a 30 second clip on the internet. Debra and I are both very excited because she gets a walk in closet and i get a door into the backyard! Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Coalwell Family said...

Good job Tim!! Way to get on the blogging train...Brendan still hasn't made a post. Sorry, I know im a girl and read this, but I just LOVE remodeling!

Sara said...

Yeah for another post! I too am a girl and read the "men only" post, sorry. So excited for you guys and good job so far on the remodel/addition.

aprilmae said...

Love the TR+DR! How romantic! How about more pics? I hear there was lots of progress made this weekend!

Jenny Schlenker said...

Way to be a man Tim....

CoachZ said...

Ok i know this is late but i had to break the chain of women posts on a Men Only blog post...

Way to go bro!