Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding Season



It is officially that time of year. The latest one of our friends to get hitched was Casey Comstock. They were married in Texas a few weeks ago, and had a small reception in Atascadero this past weekend. Weddings have definitely slowed down for us. It was great to see old friends and catch up. And then the line goes "well, see you at the next wedding." Tim actually commented in the car on the way home that he really liked going to weddings, when he didn't have to attend 13 or so in one summer. I have only had the honor of being a bridesmaid twice while Tim has been a groomsman five times as well as DJing one wedding. My duty as Matron of Honor is coming up in my sister's wedding this summer. The great thing about this latest wedding was that I got to wear one of my bridesmaid dresses. Thanks Tammy!

No comments: