Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Big Sur

Well, we needed a little break from house projects for the weekend so we headed out to Plaskett Creek to do some camping. This is the first time Tim and I have been back to Big Sur since "the big proposal" so it was a lot of fun. It was pretty cold but we managed well with plenty of smores, hiking, and, down jackets. I don't think I took my beanie off all weekend. Ryan and Camille surprised us by showing up Saturday evening, so we got to hang out with them and battle over a rousing game of "adventure croquet" filled with gofer holes, downhill slopes, and tall weeds in the campsite. The Romanos did win, however.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

harmijo said...

Big Sur is so beautiful, I think it may be one of the few places I would camp. Lol, I don't like camping, but beach camping I might go for, especially Big Sur :) Congrats on your adventure croquet win! :)

God bless,
Heidi

Two Cent Sparrow said...

I love your green down jacket! Wish we could have joined you - instead we spend the weekend on house projects. :)